Phedra Cut Lipo XT is a timed-release dietary supplement that works in two stages. The outer layer of the pill releases a 900mg dose of Clarinol CLA (conjugated linoleic acid).
Two hours later the ingredients housed in the inner core kick-in. It’s a nice idea, but the marketing material doesn’t explain why this is advantageous or list the benefits attributed to each of the two stages.
However, all the ingredients are popular fat burners and the CLA used in the outer layer is also often credited with muscle building capabilities.
The capsules are manufactured by USN and, like all the company’s supplements, they are aimed at sports enthusiasts. So although Phedra Cut Lipo XT may attract the attention of people looking for a weight loss aid, it is unlikely to be the best option for people who live lower-octane lifestyles.
Phedra Cut Lipo XT Benefits
- Multi-action thermogenic
- Boosts energy
What is Phedra Cut Lipo XT and How Does it Work?
Phedra Cut Lipo XT is a fat burner. Supplements of this type are designed to improve the body’s ability to free the calories stored in its fat and burn them to get extra energy, or lose them as heat (thermogenic fat burning).
The formulation is also intend to provide extra energy.
People who are exercising hard should find this a useful feature, but the main energy providers are housed in the inner core so, if the capsules work in the desired way, it will take two hours before the extra energy becomes available.
Two capsules provide:
- Clarinol CLA (900mg): A proprietary blend of CLA. This is a fatty acid that is found in meat and dairy products, but supplements usually contain CLA taken from safflower oil. The ingredient is believed to be capable of burning fat and improving muscle mass at the same time, but further study is required.
- Caffeine anhydrous (200mg): An easily absorbed caffeine powder that is good for providing energy, boosts mental alertness, and accelerate the fat burning process. It’s a useful ingredient, but people who do not tolerate caffeine well often find it causes jitters, headaches, and other mild side effects.
- TeaCrine (50mg): A patented form of theacrine that is believed to be easier to tolerate than caffeine but boost energy levels in a similar way, while also improving mental clarity, motivation, and mood.
- L-Theanine (50mg): An amino acid that has a calming effect on the mind and is believed to be capable of reducing the negative effects of caffeine.
- Phytofare (100mg): A proprietary blend of green tea. It is hard to say if Phytofare is likely to outperform other green tea extracts, but green tea is a proven thermogenic fat burner, so its a good ingredient to have.
Vitamins and Minerals
- Vitamin B6 (2.8mg): Vitamin B6 is often added to diet pill and other weight management supplements because it is known to be necessary for a healthy metabolism.
- Chromium (80ug): A mineral that may help prevent the blood sugar spikes that can initiate a desire for sweet food.
Phedra Cut Lipo XT can be used in two different ways. Option one is to take one capsule, two times per day. Option two is to take two capsules before breakfast or before a morning workout. The pills are intended to be taken in a cycle of five days on, followed by two days off.
Phedra Cut Lipo XT Customer Feedback
A few average customer reviews read:
“These pills send your energy levels through the roof. Just the thing if you want to put in some serious time in the gym.”
“These pills didn’t burn any fat at all. The only pounds I lost came out of my purse. I felt little more energetic, but when you buy a fat burner you expect it to burn fat.”
“I take a couple of pills before my workouts and find I have a ton of extra energy.”
“I seemed to have a little more energy but other than that I didn’t see much difference so I feel I wasted my money.”
Phedra Cut Lipo XT Side Effects
Phedra Cut Lipo XT is not suitable for anyone who is under 18-years of age, pregnant, or nursing a child. It is also not a good option for people who are caffeine sensitive.
It is important that capsule users maintain a sufficient state of hydration, so drinking 8-10 large glasses of water per day is recommended.
People who have existing health issues, or are using medication, should always consult their doctor prior to using dietary supplements of any kind.
Buying Phedra Cut Lipo XT
Although it is possible to purchase Phedra Cut Lipo XT directly from the manufacturer’s website, this is not the cheapest way to go. Customer purchasing this way are looking at a hefty £49.99 per 60-capsule bottle. The Holland & Barrett price is £34.99 and Amazon is cheaper still at £17.90.
There is no money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Phedra Cut Lipo XT is somewhat of a middle of the road product. The value of the CLA used in the outer core is disputable, but the rest of the ingredients should help improve the body’s ability to burn fat.
The formulation should have value as an energy booster as well, but anyone using the product will need to bear in mind the effects may take a couple of hours to make an appearance, and time the dose accordingly.
However, like all fat burners, it will work best when used in association with diet and exercise. The sporty-types the product is intended for will no doubt get plenty of exercise, but anyone who has trouble controlling their hunger urges may still find their eating habits are preventing them from burning fat.
People who fall into this category will find Phedra Cut Lipo XT is not a good match for their needs and will need to find a product that gives them the extra support they need.
PhenQ is a multi action, multi benefit diet pill that is suitable for just about anyone and everyone. PhenQ can burn excess fat, block the creation of new fat while suppressing appetite.
Recommended Diet Pill – Consumer Choice
PhenQ is a multi action, multi benefit diet pill that is suitable for just about anyone and everyone.
PhenQ can burn excess fat, block the creation of new fat while suppressing appetite.