Skinny Please is a weight management supplement that is supposedly designed for women. It’s one of a number of health and wellness products brought to market by Reborn Labs.
The manufacturing process is carried out in premises that have been approved by the FDA and follow Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), so Skinny Please should be a quality product. Reborn Labs also offer a guarantee that cannot be beaten—it’s good for life—but a number of customers report experiencing side effects, so our first impressions of the product are mixed.
Women who use Skinny Please, alongside diet and exercise, are promised the following benefits:
- Suppresses the appetite
- Targets stubborn fat
- Increases energy levels
- Feel, sexy, young and confident
What is Skinny Please and How Does it Work?
Losing weight all comes down to one thing—calorie control. Calories are the fuel that powers the body, and anyone who gets less calories than they need each day will lose weight because the body will need to start to burn its stores of fat to release the calories trapped inside. Skinny Please is designed to assist this process by suppressing the appetite. This will enable capsule takers to eat less food without feeling hungry. The resulting lack of calories could result in feelings of lethargy, so the formulation contains stimulants to help prevent this from becoming an issue.
Skinny Please also contains ingredients to accelerate the fat burning process. If the formulation works in the intended way, it is possible users may feel more sexy and confident. Feeling younger may be somewhat of a stretch, but it seems unlikely that many customers will ask for a refund because a diet pill has failed to turn back the clock.
Skinny Please Ingredients
All of the ingredients used in Skinny Please are housed in proprietary blends and each capsule provides:
Energy and Focus Blend (450mg)
- Caffeine: Caffeine is a stimulant, so it is a good inclusion for a blend designed to boost energy and focus. It also has proven value as a thermogenic fat burner.
- Phenylethylamine HCI: An ingredient derived from the amino acid phenylalanine. It is believed to have the ability to deliver a short-term energy increase and may enhance the mood for up to 15 minutes.
- Glucomannan: A natural fiber that expands in the stomach to provide a feeling of fullness. It’s ability to suppress the appetite has been proven by numerous studies, but experts at the European Food Safety Authority say it only works if three 1000mg does are taken each day. The entire Energy and Focus blend is only 450mg, so there is no way it can provide a sufficient amount. Glucomannan has no effect on energy and focus, so it is a strange choice for a blend such as this.
- Fursultiamine: A thiamine derivative that is often credited with energy boosting abilities.
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid. Large doses can boost alertness, but there is no way of knowing is a sufficient amount is included.
Thermogenesis Blend (40mg)
- Green Tea Extract: Scientific evidence shows the catechin polyphenols and caffeine provided by green tea have the ability to encourage thermogenesis and fat oxidation.
- Raspberry Ketones: A phenolic compound that can accelerate fat burning and suppress the appetite. Many manufacturers use a synthetic version of the ingredient because it is more cost effective, but it lacks the power of the fruit extract. It is unclear which version is in use here.
- Yohimbe: The results of a study conducted at the Institute of Sports Medicine suggest yohimbe (yohimbine) may be “suitable as a fat loss strategy in elite athletes”.
Lipogenic Blend (7mg)
- Synephrine HCL: A review of human clinical trials, published in the International Journal of Medical Sciences, supports the many claims made for synephrine’s value as a metabolism booster and weight loss aid.
- Kola Nut: An ingredient that provides caffeine.
- L-Carnitine: Some evidence suggests L-Carnitine may help eliminate body fat, but it appears to work best for the elderly.
Only one capsule is required each day and it should be taken in the mornings. After 8 weeks, supplementation must be ceased for at least 14 days, after which the cycle may be repeated.
Skinny Please Customer Feedback
Customer feedback is predominantly good, but many of the people who heap praises on the product admit they were given discounts in exchange for an “honest, unbiased review”.
A few customer reviews read:
“I love Skinny Please. I’ve already lost 6 pounds. I’m not sure it isn’t just water weight but my stomach is getting smaller.”
“Horrid, horrid experience. I felt dreadfully sick every time I took a pill. Never again.”
“It’s only been three weeks, but I’ve already lost 10lbs and my clothes feel rather baggy. That’s not surprising because I am eating a lot less these days and never feel hungry or deprived.”
“I’m sorry to these pills did not help me to lose weight. All they did was make me feel sick to my stomach. Maybe other people will fair better, but these are not for me.”
Skinny Please Side Effects
Skinny Please is not intended for people who are under 18 years of age. Reborn Labs suggest people who have existing health issues consult a physician prior to commencing supplementation. They offer the same advice to potential users who are using prescription or over-the counter medication. Reborn labs fails to mention this, but the formulation is unlikely to be suitable from women who are pregnant or nursing a child.
Where To Buy Skinny Please For Her
The Reborn Labs website has an online store, but the product was marked “sold out” at the time of this review. The sales page suggested interested parties buy from Amazon instead, but the Skinny Please Amazon sales page said the pills were unavailable.
Reborn Labs back all their products with a lifetime guarantee and women who purchase Skinny Please are told “If you’re not feeling 100% SEXY, we’ll cheerfully give you a full refund.”
The Bottom Line
During the course of our investigation we discovered the whole female-only fat burner angle is just a gimmick. Skinny Please appears to be a white label product. We found exactly the same formulation for sale under many different brand names, including a fat burner marketed by Ignite Harm. It’s called Insane Burn and is supposedly designed especially for men.
Looking at the ingredients, Skinny Please should have the ability to support weight loss, but it contains several stimulants in unknown quantities. If the amounts used are too high, it might explain why some users complain the capsules made them feel sick, but this is more likely to be an issue for people who do not tolerate stimulants well. As far as the guarantee period goes, we cannot fault Reborn Labs; customers who are unhappy should have no difficulty in obtaining a refund.
Recommended Diet Pill – Consumer Choice
PhenQ is a multi action, multi benefit diet pill that is suitable for just about anyone and everyone.
PhenQ can burn excess fat, block the creation of new fat while suppressing appetite.
*Burns Body Fat
*Blocks Dietary Fat
*60 Day Refund Policy
*Many Success Stories