Skinny Flush Weight Loss is a diet pill manufactured in Utah by Natural Path Supplements.
The company does not appear to have an online presence and all sales are handled via Amazon.
The marketing material states the pills are suitable for both sexes, but the pretty in pink label suggest the manufacturer is trying to target women who need to lose weight rather than overweight men.
The main selling points listed on the bottle are:
- Advanced weight loss complex
- Helps promote natural weight loss
- Appetite suppression
- More energy
The Amazon sales page goes into a little more detail and states the product can also improve fat burning.
What is Skinny Flush Weight Loss and How Does it Work?
Like most diet pills, Skinny Flush Weight Loss is designed to trigger a series of events that result in the body becoming so short of calories it is forced to begin burning its stores of fat to fuel its biological activities.
If Skinny Flush Weight Loss works in the intended way it will encourage the necessary shortage by suppressing the user’s appetite sufficiently to allow them to eat less food without feeling hungry. When food consumption is decreased calorie intake decreases accordingly. Skinny Flush Weight Loss is also designed to make users burn calories faster.
This combination of less calories entering the body and more calories being burned should ensure fat burning occurs sooner rather than later. Eating less food can also lead to feelings of fatigue, so Skinny Flush Weight Loss contains some ingredients to give energy levels a boost.
Skinny Flush Ingredients
Two capsules provide:
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (800mg): A popular fat burning ingredient with a reputation of delivering results. People have been losing weight by drinking green coffee for a long time, but the ingredient was often overlooked by diet pill manufacturers. This all changed in 2012 after the American weight loss guru, Dr Oz, featured green coffee bean on one of his shows and explained its value as an aid to weight loss. Now most diet pill manufacturers have one or more products that contain green coffee bean extract.
- Raspberry Ketone (200mg): Another ingredient that owes much of its popularity to and endorsement from Dr Oz. Raspberry ketone is a phenolic compound that has the power to suppress the appetite while also encouraging the body to burn more fat.
- Garcinia Cambogia (100mg): This one makes three because garcinia cambogia is also a Dr Oz favorite. It contains a chemical called hydroxycitric acid (HCA) that interferes with the body’s ability to create fresh stores of fat. However, Dr Oz says garcinia cambogia needs to have a HCA content of at least 60% to be effective. The HCA content here is unknown.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (100mg): A popular energy providing ingredient that is also a proven fat burner. The amount included here is similar to that of a standard cup of coffee. This is unlikely to have many people bouncing off the walls, but it could be too much for anyone who is overly sensitive to caffeine.
- Green Tea Extract (100mg): Another popular fat burning ingredient with abilities that are backed by science. Green tea also provides antioxidants that improve the health and protect against disease.
Skinny Flush Usage Instructions
Two capsules are required each day and should preferably be taken with meals.
Skinny Flush Customer Feedback
The product has received many five-star reviews, but a large number of reviewers admit they wrote them because they received the product free of charge as an incentive to do so.
A couple of positive reviews read:
“I’ve only been taking the pills for a week and I’ve already lost 3 pounds. I don’t feel hungry or tired and I have not had any side effects. These are good.”
“I’ve been feeling very energetic since I began taking Skinny Flush Weight Loss and I am finding it easier to stick to my diet because I no longer feel hungry all the time. This is a really great product.”
However, a couple of negative reviews read:
“Not fit for purpose. All it did was make me feel bloated and parp a lot. I am very disappointed and will not be buying again.”
“This product did nothing at all. I have no idea why it has received so many high ratings.”
Skinny Flush Side Effects & Health Issues
Skinny Flush Weight Loss is not suitable for women who are pregnant or nursing or for anyone who is under 18-years of age. Potential users who have existing medical conditions are advised to seek a doctor’s advice prior to using Skinny Flush Weight Loss. The warning on the back of the bottle also points out the pills are produced in an establishment that processes products that contain soy, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, fish, and crustacean shell fish.
Where To Buy Skinny Flush
Skinny Flush Weight Loss is only available to buy from Amazon and the price is generally around $20 per (60 capsules) bottle.
Skinny Flush Weight Loss is sold with a 60-day money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
As far as the strength of the formulation goes we cannot fault this product, nor can we fault it on price. Skinny Flush Weight Loss appears to be a good product that should help people to lose weight unless they continue to eat food that is high in fat and sugar (always a diet killer). However, although the formulation is good, it does not compare well to some of the top diet pills, most of which offer additional benefits such as mood enhancement and increased muscle mass. Skinny Flush Weight Loss is a good, but it’s not the best.
Recommended Diet Pill – Consumer Choice
PhenQ is a multi action, multi benefit diet pill that is suitable for just about anyone and everyone.
PhenQ can burn excess fat, block the creation of new fat while suppressing appetite.
*Burns Body Fat
*Blocks Dietary Fat
*60 Day Refund Policy
*Many Success Stories