Probulus Toner is a nutritional supplement aimed at sporty girls who follow very intense workouts.
The Probulus range contains a number of other products and when we visited the official website and did a comparison of the ingredient profiles we noticed Probulus ZMA contains an identical formulation.
Probulus ZMA is intended to be used solely by men. We also discovered a lot of discrepancies on the Toner sales page and there appears to be errors on the label as well, so there are a lot of doubts about this product right from the start.
For one thing, we are not sure what kind of pill it is.
The front of the label says the bottle contains 90 capsules, but the usage instructions on the back state users need to take two tablets a day. There are doubts about the ingredient quantities as well, but we’ll get to that later on in our Probulus Toner review.
- Helps during post-workout recovery
- Reduction of fat mass
- Better performances and energy
- Increases lean mass and muscle tone
- improved training
- Reduces fat mass
- Improves sleep quality
- 100% Natural and suitable for vegans
Probulus Toner in a Nutshell
This a product intended for athletic women who are serious about improving their physiques.
If it does the things it’s alleged to do it will allow them to workout harder and reap extra benefits during their recovery times. It should also help them to sleep better.
People who are fully rested are likely to have more energy and research suggests there’s a link between sleep and muscle mass, so Probulus Toner is a theoretically sound product. That’s all well and good, but let’s forget about theory and start looking at some facts, starting with the ingredients and what they are likely to do.
Key Ingredients and Blend Potential
Probulus Toner is not a complicated product. It only contains three ingredients, but there appears to be some confusion about the quantities involved.
Anyone looking at a product label would quite rightly expect the quantities provided in the ingredient profile are correct and, in this case, the label states the information provided is for a single capsule.
However, the Probulus Toner sales page has a footnote that states “N.B: the data contained in the table of ingredients refer to the contents of two capsules/pill”. This is highly irregular and unprofessional.
It’s also worrying. We are not impressed.
Presuming the on-site amendment has more accuracy than the label, each two capsule/tablet dose of Probulus Toner will provide:
- Magnesium Oxide (1252mg): Research shows magnesium is involved in numerous processes that relate to muscle function, including energy production and oxygen intake. The same research suggests magnesium deficiency can impair physical performance and amplify the negative repercussion of exercise, including oxidative stress. To make matters worse, strenuous exercise causes the body to lose magnesium with the sweat and can increase magnesium requirements by up to 20%. That being the case, magnesium would appear to be a very good inclusion that will help Probulus Toner do some of the things it’s supposed to do. Unfortunately the amount included here is way too much. The recommended daily amount (RDA) of magnesium for a woman is only 320mg.
- Zinc Gluconate (100mg): Zinc is a very good inclusion. It’s necessary for many biological functions and may help to regulate the process of sleep. Zinc’s main value here is probably as a testosterone booster though, and it’s credentials are pretty good. Testosterone is an important hormone that assists muscle growth, enhances stamina and performance, and assists the body with the burning of fat. However, according to the Mayo Clinic, women only need 8mg of zinc per day, so, once again, the inclusion rate is high. However, zinc is not toxic until the dose is 225mg or more, so, presuming the 100mg stated is for two pills and not one, the zinc content should be okay.
- Pyridoxine (3.4mg): This is Vitamin B6 and it can invigorate the body because it helps extract energy from food. Vitamin B6 also helps provide a healthy metabolism and, when it’s taken as a supplement, it can restore a retarded metabolism, thereby helping the body to burn calories faster. Supplementing with Vitamin B6 can also reduce muscle pain and fatigue, but the RDA for a woman is only 2mg per day. The amount of Vitamin B6 women will get by taking Probulus Toner is overly generous, but taking too much Vitamin B6 is unlikely to cause side effect unless you are taking more than 100mg per day.
How to Use Probulus Toner
Only two capsules/tablets are required per day and they should be taken on the evening, before going to sleep. Probulus state the doses should not be taken with milk or any source of calcium, but they neglect to explain why.
Probulus Toner Customer Comments
We were unable to find a reliable source of customer feedback for Probulus Toner.
The manufacturer’s website provides a few glowing reviews, but manufacturers websites generally do and the accuracy and legitimacy of feedback provided via such a biased source is always questionable.
Potential Side Effects and Important Health Considerations
All of the ingredient inclusion rates are too high, but the amount of magnesium provided presents the greatest cause for concern.
Regardless of whether two capsules provide 2504mg or 1252mg, the dose is far too high and taking too much magnesium is known to have a negative effect on the health. Anyone who is seriously thinking of using this product is strongly urged to check with their GP first.
Toner is available from the Probulus online store. It also appears to be on sale at Amazon, but there is no way to be certain it’s the genuine product.
Probulus products are not backed by a money back guarantee.
The Final Judgement
Although the ingredients used in this product should be capable of allowing it to provide the kind of benefit it’s supposed to do, in every case the amount provided far exceeds the RDA.
There are also doubts about some of the information the manufacturer provides, there is no (reliable) customer feedback, and customers who buy Probulus Toner don’t get a money back guarantee.
Bearing in mind all of these problems, we suggest women thinking of buying this product think again and consider buying Leanbean instead.
It does everything that Probulus Toner is designed to do and provides other benefits as well, including intense appetite suppression.
The formulation is tailor-made for a woman’s needs, it provides safe weight loss, customers love it, and there’s even a money back guarantee.
Recommended Diet Pill – Consumer Choice
PhenQ is a multi action, multi benefit diet pill that is suitable for just about anyone and everyone.
PhenQ can burn excess fat, block the creation of new fat while suppressing appetite.
- Burns Body Fat
- Blocks Dietary Fat
- Suppresses Appetite
- 60 Day Refund Policy
- Many Success Stories