Nutres is a diet pill created by Nathans Naturals and the company says a single bottle can help dieters to shed 11lb to 24lb in four weeks. The prices shown on the official website are in American dollars, but the FAQs page says Nutres is made in the UK, so it’s difficult to say where the company is based. We checked the website’s contact page to see if it provides a location, but the only contact option was an email address.
According to marketing material, Nutres contains a powerful combination of Mother Nature’s most effective weight loss ingredients. Nine of them are shown in the form of small pictures. The FAQs page confirm the pills contain nine ingredients, but the ingredients page lists just seven. This is not an ideal situation because it means customers who buy the product will have no way of knowing what the other two ingredients are and it is possible one or both of them may not be suitable for them to use.
Nutres Advertised Benefits
The page that is meant to describe how the product works fails to live up to its name, but it says the formulation will address four “imperative areas of weight loss”. It then goes on to list just three:
- Faster metabolism
- Enhanced fat burning
- Increased energy levels
The FAQs page states the pills also provide appetite suppression, so it is safe to presume that is the other benefit the pills are designed to deliver. Unfortunately, none of the ingredients named on the site have the ability to deliver such a benefit. It is possible one of the unnamed ingredients will, but there is no way to know for sure.
- Green Tea: Green tea assists weight loss by speeding up the metabolism. This causes the body to burn calories faster. Scientific study shows green tea also has the ability to increase thermogenesis (a process where calories are lost from the body as heat). It’s a very good ingredient that can boost the health in many ways, but no inclusion rate is provided, so there is no way to know if the blend contains enough.
- Pomegranate Extract: Some research suggests pomegranate extract may have value in the battle against obesity, but experts agree its abilities require further examination.
- Guarana: A tropical berry extract that is often added to energy drinks because it contains high amounts of caffeine. As an energy provider, caffeine is first-rate and research shows it also has the ability to encourage fat loss. Unlike most other caffeine providers, guarana releases its caffeine quite slowly. This allows it to go on working for prolonged periods of time.
- Damiana: An ingredient that is often hailed as an aphrodisiac. If it really does have this ability it may help people to burn off a few extra calories by encouraging them to spend more time in bed and less time sleeping, but damiana is not generally associated with weight loss.
- Yerba Mate: An ingredient that provides caffeine. It is not one of the most potent sources, but it will probably start to work faster than guarana and is more likely to provide a quick pick-me-up.
- Resveratrol: A compound that is found in grapes and wine. It’s not generally considered to be a “power ingredient”, but research shows resveratrol is capable of supporting weight loss and is also good for the heart and the brain.
- Siberian Ginseng: An Asian herb that is a mainstay in traditional Chinese medicine. Researchers have discovered ginseng may also interfere with the fat storage process, so ginseng in all its forms is becoming an increasingly popular diet pill ingredient.
How to Use Nutres Diet Pills
One capsule is needed each morning. A second capsule is required in the evening, and it is permissible to take both doses with or without food. No other information is provided.
Nutres Customer Testimonials
The official Nutres website showcases a number of positive reviews, and one man reports a weight loss of 46 ½ pounds in six weeks. Unfortunately, all the reviews are probably hand-picked. Nathan’s Naturals would be unlikely to share comments left by people who claimed the pills let them down. Reviews published via a less biased source would be more reliable, but none are available.
Side Effects of Nutres
Despite the fact that Nathans Natural state otherwise, Nutres is unlikely to be suitable for any woman who is pregnant or breastfeeding a child. People who have existing health issues would be wise to check with a doctor prior to using the product. Potential users who are taking medication are advised to do the same.
Where to Buy Nutres Diet Pills
Nutres is only available from the Nutres website. There are 60 pills per bottle, so each one should last for 30 days. Customers who order a single bottle of pills can expect to pay USD$ 19.95 (£16.35), but bulk buy incentives are available to anyone who wants to sweeten the deal.
There is no money back guarantee.
The Nutres formulation may be capable of helping dieters to improve on any existing efforts they are making with diet and exercise. Most of the ingredients have the ability to speed up the weight loss process, but good results will require sufficient quantities, and the amounts involved are not known. Customer reviews suggest the product works well, but they may have been hand-picked and cannot be relied upon to present an accurate insight into the kind of results the average dieter can expect. The lack of a guarantee is also an issue because people will not be able to get a refund if the pills let the down. We can’t say Nutres will not work at all, but we can say there are better options available.
Recommended Diet Pill – Consumer Choice
PhenQ is a multi action, multi benefit diet pill that is suitable for just about anyone and everyone.
PhenQ can burn excess fat, block the creation of new fat while suppressing appetite.
*Burns Body Fat
*Blocks Dietary Fat
*60 Day Refund Policy
*Many Success Stories