Hunger Ctrl is a British-made weight management supplement that comes in capsule form and is sold in bottles that contain a 30-day supply of pills.
It’s part of a range of health and wellness supplement brought to market by Bodyfit.
The company maintains a head office in London and ships its products all over the world.
Bodyfit appears to be a reputable company and their products beat the majority of competing supplements on price, but is Bodyfit’s appetite suppressing supplement capable of matching similar products when it comes to performance? Read our Hunger Ctrl review and find out.
Who the Product Is Hunger Ctrl For
Hunger Ctrl is intended for men and women who are trying to lose weight but need help to keep their hunger urges under control. However, Bodyfit stress the formulation is not intended for women who are pregnant or nursing a child.
The company also suggests people who are using medication get a doctors approval before commencing supplementation.
We feel this warning should also be extended to people who have health issues of any kind.
- Effective appetite suppression
- Contains ingredients proven to cut hunger cravings
- Free from gluten and soy
- Suitable for vegetarian use
- Halal and Kosher
- Money back guarantee
How to Use Bodyfit Hunger Ctrl
Customers are told to take three capsules together, with plenty of water, during the mid-morning. Bodyfit also states the importance of drinking water throughout the day to aid hydration.
Ingredient Profile and Evaluation
Each (3-capsule) dose of Hunger Ctrl provides:
- Glucomannan (1050mg): A water-soluble fibre taken from the roots of the konjac plant. When combined with water, the fibres swell inside the stomach cavity and promote a feeling of satiety that naturally suppresses the appetite. Glucomannan is a good ingredient. However, it works best when taken three times per day, 30-60 minutes before meals. When taken mid-morning, the effects may have started to wane by the time lunchtime comes around; and what about breakfast and dinner? The appetite will remain the same, as will the likelihood of overeating and gaining more weight.
- Fucus Vesiculosus (150mg): A seaweed-derived ingredient that’s added to diet pills because it’s a source of iodine. The thyroid uses iodine to manufacture thyroxine and other “T-Hormones” that are necessary for a fast metabolism. People who don’t get enough iodine from their food may gain weight due to a retarded metabolism.
- Inulin (150mg): A prebiotic fibre that’s normally sourced from chicory. Inulin is thought to provide many health benefits and is occasionally added to supplements because it helps feed the “good” bacteria that promote healthy gut action.
- Green Tea 4:1 extract (30mg): A respected fat burner that is hindered here by a low inclusion rate. The fact that Bodyfit has chosen to use a 4:1 extract means the 30mg provided should have a potency that is equal to 120mg of normal green tea extract, but this is still a pretty low dose.
- Pantothenic Acid (12mg): Also known as Vitamin B5, pantothenic acid aids energy metabolism.
- Chromium (120mcg): Research shows chromium improves insulin sensitivity and glucose control. It’s often added to diet pills because these abilities allow it to prevent the blood sugar crashes that can trigger desires for high-calorie food.
Hunger Ctrl Customer Comments
Customer reviews are mixed.
Some average comments read:
“I can confirm I feel a little less hungry at lunch and this does help me to eat less. No weight loss yet but I am confident it will come.”
“Nope! I’m still as hungry as ever. This product does not control my hunger at all.”
“Hunger Ctrl helps me to eat less at lunchtimes and I appear to have lost a couple of pounds, so it seems to be fit for purpose.”
“Made me feel bloated and that’s about it. What a waste of money!”
Hunger Ctrl Side Effects
Although many customers seem to be able to use Hunger Ctrl without any negative issues, some users state using the product caused them to experience side effects.
The majority of which appear to be stomach related (bloating, nausea, vomiting).
It’s never confidence building to read about side effects such as this, so we suggest all potential users get advice from a doctor or other medical professional before starting to use this product.
Hunger Ctrl Buying Options
Although it’s possible to buy Bodyfit Hunger Ctrl from Amazon, it may be best to buy via the manufacturer’s website because the site offers some bulk-buy discounts that are not available from Amazon.
However, on the other hand, Amazon customers who are not happy with the product should be able to get a refund via the Amazon Returns Policy.
Customers who buy via the Bodyfit website may find it harder to get their money back, should they wish to do so.
According to the Hunger Ctrl sales page on the Bodyfit website, customers who are not happy with their purchase have 30 days to let the company know and will be able to get a 100% refund.
However, the refund policy, detailed on a separate page of the site, says otherwise. It states customers have 14 days to return unopened products.
It then states: “Any returns after 14 days will not be refunded.” It then goes on to say in capital letters: “MAKE SURE ALL RETURNED ITEMS ARE UNOPENED” and then explains “Any items which are returned opened, won’t be refunded.”
The Final Judgement
It’s good to see Bodyfit has provided a full ingredient profile that includes all inclusion rates.
The good news is the amount of glucomannan provided is about right. However, some customers claim the product failed to suppress their hunger. It’s highly likely that the lack of results was due to timing issues.
Customers are told to take the pills at mid-morning. When is that? Nine o’clock? Ten o’clock?
That may depend on how early an individual gets out of bed on a morning and anyone taking the three capsules at either of these time and then not eating their lunch until 12 pm, or possibly later, would not get the maximum benefit.
And what about breakfast and dinner? The appetite will be normal.
Hunger Ctrl also contains several other ingredients that could be seen as being surplus to requirement and could be responsible for the side effects some customers claim to have experienced.
Overall, the main thing Bodyfit Hunger Ctrl appears to have going for it is the price and it seems likely any customer who is disappointed by the results (or lack of them) may have difficulty getting their money back.
It’s a cheap option, but it’s not the best. We suggest going with something else instead.
Recommended Diet Pill – Consumer Choice
PhenQ is a multi action, multi benefit diet pill that is suitable for just about anyone and everyone.
PhenQ can burn excess fat, block the creation of new fat while suppressing appetite.
- Burns Body Fat
- Blocks Dietary Fat
- Suppresses Appetite
- 60 Day Refund Policy
- Many Success Stories