When it comes to being unique, Alpha Woman Fat Burner takes some beating. It may not be the only diet pill that has been designed especially for women, but it has a good shot at being the only diet pill that has been designed to boost the sex drive. The wisdom of this is hard to understand though.
Surely women wanting to slim down would be better off with a dedicated dieting product, and women who want to take it to the max in the bedroom may find a sex enhancing product heats things up more efficiently.
The desire to produce such an unusual supplement has resulted in a formulation that combines ingredients that would not normally share the same capsule space and may interfere with each other’s abilities.
What are the Advertised Benefits?
- Improved libido
- Stress reduction
- Appetite suppression
- Mood enhancement
- Accelerated metabolism
- Rapid weight loss
How Do I Use Alpha Woman Fat Burner?
One capsule is needed two times per day. No other information is provided, but the best time to take the pills is probably just before breakfast and then just before lunch.
What are the Ingredients and What Do They Do?
The pills consist of two proprietary blends. The first blend is intended to support weight loss. The second to boost the libido. The quantities below are the amounts provided by each one-capsule dose.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (150mg): A versatile stimulant provided in a fast-acting powdered form. Caffeine is good for delivering extra energy and improving mental focus and concentration. It assists weight loss by providing a combination of appetite suppression and fat burning.
- Naringin (25mg): A grapefruit flavonid that intensifies the capabilities of caffeine.
- Eria Jarensis Extract (150mg): An ingredient taken from a species of orchid. Eria Jarensis is generally believed to be an energy provider and mood enhancer, but the lack of supporting scientific evidence suggests its reputation may be unfounded.
Mood & Libido Complex
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (150mg): An amino acid that invigorates the body and provides extra energy. It is an important nutrient that assists many biological processes and some people believe it has the ability to cause an increased desire for sex.
- Muira Puama Root (150mg): In the Amazon basin, where it originates, this ingredient is known as “Potent Wood”. It’s reputation as an aphrodisiac stretches back many hundreds of years.
- Ashwagandha Root Extract (125mg): The alkaloids this plant extract provides allegedly have the power to boost the sex drive, but scientific evidence is lacking.
- Maca Root (100mg): A herb from Peru. It has acquired a reputation as a sex drive enhancer, but opinions about it abilities are mixed. It may work for some people, but not for all.
What Do Past Customers Think of the Product?
Customer feedback is mixed.
“I felt these pills starting to work straight away. Not only on my hunger, but on my libido too. It’s been a month and I’ve lost 19lbs. Side effects have not been a problem and hubby is smiling a lot more these days.”
“Just another diet pill that promises the world and gives you diddly squat. All they did was make me feel more knackered than usual. I guess this is another one I will have to chalk up to experience.”
“I know these pills work because I am losing 4 pounds a week and I haven’t been doing anything else different. They are very good for appetite suppression and give you a good energy buzz. They make you feel kinda horny too, so if you don’t have a significant other you are going to get very frustrated.”
“I was jogging 5 days a week and eating healthily. It was helping me to lose weight, but I wanted to speed things up so I bought some of these pills. They made me very hungry and I ended up increasing my weight by 6lbs.”
Does Alpha Woman Fat Burner Have Any Side Effects?
The marketing material does not mention the prospect of side effects, but many past customers say they experienced negative reactions. The most commonly reported problems are increased appetite, fatigue, and weight gain. If you are thinking about using Alpha Woman Fat Burner it would be a good idea to check with your GP before doing so.
Is This a Good Diet Pill to Buy?
Customer feedback is so conflicting it is hard to know what to make of this product. It certainly seems to work for some people and may have slightly more value as a libido booster than it does as a fat burner. Any fat burning ability the pills have will have to come from their caffeine content and it is diluted with a lot of ingredients that may work against it and rob it of power (naringin being the only exception).
There is no denying the fact that feedback suggests Alpha Woman Fat Burner has already helped women to lose weight, but the chances are they would have lost more weight still if they had been using a more diet focussed product. Is Alpha Woman Fat Burner a good diet pill to buy? It may have some value for certain users, but there are other options that are decidedly better.
How Much Does it Cost?
Each box contains a 30-day supply of pills and the price is $39.99 (£32.80).
Is There a Guarantee?
There does not appear to be a guarantee, but anyone who is not happy with the way the product performs should be able to make a claim via the Amazon Returns Policy.
Where Can I Buy Alpha Woman Fat Burner?
Unless you live in the US, you probably won’t be able to buy Alpha Woman Fat Burner at all. The pills are only available from Amazon.com and international shipping is not available.
Recommended Diet Pill – Consumer Choice
PhenQ is a multi action, multi benefit diet pill that is suitable for just about anyone and everyone.
PhenQ can burn excess fat, block the creation of new fat while suppressing appetite.
*Burns Body Fat
*Blocks Dietary Fat
*60 Day Refund Policy
*Many Success Stories